Specializing in lashes & microblading!
Have questions? Please call or text Tara at
When booking an appointment, a credit card will be requested to hold your appointment, if for any reason you can't make it please text your service provider with at least 24 hours notice.
Cancellation Policy: We kindly ask for 24 hours notice for any appointment modifications. Late arrival up to 10-15 minutes or a "no show" to your scheduled appointment will result in a 50% charge of your scheduled appointment.
Pure Petite Lashes $140
This set is a partial set of eyelash extensions, applying 45 on each of the upper eyelids. This application process takes 1 1/2 hours and will give you beautiful, longer eyelashes!
Pure Alluring Lashes $200
A full set of eyelash extensions, applying at least 70 on each of your upper eyelids. This initial process takes between 1 1/2 -2 hours and will leave you with full, luscious, beautiful lashes!
1 week touch up (30-45min) $35
2 week touch up (45-60min) $55
3 week touch up (60-75min) $75
Returning Client New Set
Pure Hybrid Lashes $250
2-3 week touch up $90
(2 - 2.5 hours)
A mix of classic and volume lash extensions! Hybrid eyelash extensions is a great option for those who want fuller lashes or who have natural gaps they want to fill.
Lash Removal $25
*2 appointments included
The first appointment takes 2 hours and the second appointment, the perfecting appointment takes 1-1.5 hours. The second appointment must be booked 6-8 weeks after the first appointment.
within 6 months $100
within 6-12 months $150
within 12-24 months $275
* Under 18 years of age
* If you are diabetic
* If you are pregnant or nursing
* If you are taking blood thinning medication
* If you have skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, undiagnosed rashes or blisters at the treatment site
* If you have allergies to makeup or colors
* If you have a transmittable blood condition such as HIV or Hepatitis
* Active skin cancer at the treatment site
* If you are a hemophiliac
* If you have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or have had Mitral Valve Disorder
* If you are on skin medication such as Accutaine or Steroids that thin and over sensitize the skin